Your order is protected by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and you have the following right to cancel:
- You may cancel your contract with us at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date that you receive our e mail confirming acceptance of your order. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract and the contract will be cancelled without any financial penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing at the address above or by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will lose your right to cancel this contract if you undertake your driving experience/factory tour prior to the end of the period set out at paragraph 1 above.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract in accordance with paragraph 9.1 above, any sum debited to us will be refunded to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- Refunds on unwanted vouchers can only be made to the person who purchased the voucher.